Review Fujitsu L22T-3 21.5 inch LED Widescreen Display (Full HD, DVI, VGA, 1920 x1080, 1000:1)

Wednesday 11 July 2012

I have had some other Fujitsu products and was very pleased with them. Mainly speaking a computer that lasted 11 years without ONE problem, not one! I gave it to one of our kids and have moved on to other systems. Now, a few computers later, I was in need of a new monitor for a super power system that I purchased. I battled over LG, Toshiba or... Fujitsu... and I'm happy to report Fujitsu won. It is brilliant, sharp, adjustable, and is exactly what I needed. Perfect addition to my new computer system. Well done and thank you Fujitsu! A very happy customer..................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 FUJITSU BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.